Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 04/09/09 5:49am

thomasracer56

calling all racing fans

is there anyone on this site who likes racing? just outta curiosity, even though most other people talk about other stuff(gaming,manga)sidenote... fan of bleach too *SMILES*      *THUMBS UP*

I am the go kart racer!!!!!! * *                                                              o                                    finished   car thumbsup  watch me race live @ www.superkartsusa.com/live

#2 04/09/09 12:33pm

lilmb
Serious Addict

Re: calling all racing fans

Yea, I am fan of racing, cars, bikes..
But I hate anime tongue

#3 04/09/09 3:24pm

thomasracer56

i like to read&watch bleach sometimes, but i like racing mostly. actually, I race go karts and my dad is vintage car mechanic

I am the go kart racer!!!!!! * *                                                              o                                    finished   car thumbsup  watch me race live @ www.superkartsusa.com/live

#4 04/09/09 3:28pm

Alpha009
Edge

I like to use pod racers XD kidding. I play racing games though. Asphalt 1 and 2 and Grid for ds lol thats really all. OH YEAH I FORGOT MARIO CART AND CARTOON NETWORK RACING XD

#5 05/09/09 5:57am

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
Website

I love racing go karts. Me and mine buddys race around the fields and woods by my house. My kart broke though... sad

[b]OBEY[/b]

MINECRAFT. Hit me up if you wanna play [:

#6 06/09/09 4:50am

Alpha009
Edge

I but a formula R and go kart racer in GTA china town wars

#7 09/09/09 7:46pm

keylinman

i like danica patrick

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/keylinman][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/aero/keylinman.png[/img][/url]

#8 13/09/09 3:20am

thomasracer56

hey i just got back from another race! i got third place and i was newer to my kart class than the people i beat so i'm realy am happy... and these the best guys ever!!!!!!!!!

#9 13/09/09 7:39pm

Alpha009
Edge

YOU SUCK XD LOL jk

#10 14/09/09 3:38am

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
Website

thats awesome! congrats

[b]OBEY[/b]

#11 18/09/09 3:49am

thomasracer56

thanks. i just wish that more stuff happened, but then again karting isn't exactly cheap... but these races only happen once a month, so i'm going to be REALLY happy once the supernats start. btw, the supernats is an event that brings the VERY BEST drivers from all over the world, and it's in vegas. WOO HOO! this event is also five days of driving, but i'm gonna be gone for 7 for arriving and leaving. this is going to be awesome!!!!!yikes

Last edited by thomasracer56 (19/09/09 1:43am)

#12 19/09/09 7:05pm

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
Website

Wow i hope you have fun and kick butt!! What kind of kart do you have?

[b]OBEY[/b]

#13 20/09/09 5:24am

thomasracer56

i have a sprint kart and it is actually not homemade, it is made by companies that sell a lot of karts. so this is stuff that a lot of racing clubs use. the difference is shape and power. they also class it by engine and i just joined tag jr. but i used to be in hpv2. AND I STILL KICK *SS. lol

#14 20/09/09 3:43pm

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
Website

Wow thats gotta be sweet! My kart isnt homemade either but its not a very good one (size and frame). The only reason I still use it is for its offroad capabilities. I clocked in on a 1/4 mile at about 21.8 Seconds.. Pretty good for a stock two seater, and it was on an offroad lane. Very bumpy.

[b]OBEY[/b]

#15 21/09/09 12:02am

thomasracer56

i've never heard of a 2-seater. that gotta be awesome. big_smile AND ITS OFFROAD! dude thats so great.

#16 21/09/09 1:05am

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
Website

google offroad go karts and you will find lots of examples

[b]OBEY[/b]

#17 21/09/09 7:43pm

keylinman

danica patrick is hot

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/keylinman][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/aero/keylinman.png[/img][/url]

#18 23/09/09 4:04am

thomasracer56

keylinman wrote:

danica patrick is hot

yeah... she's supposed to be one of the hottest. and her racing career is taking off. she's surrounded by media and she got third in the indy 500, so that's good for her.   
yeah i've been onto google images and seen them. also the two engine ones are really cool... the coolest are the laydowns. they're powerful, go on race car tracks... what beats that? thumbsup

#19 26/09/09 11:49pm

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
Website

the only thing that beats that is my '72 Duster.... that my mother is selling. saaaadfaaace

[b]OBEY[/b]

#20 28/09/09 2:28am

thomasracer56

awww... that sucks. sad
btw, supernats main events are nov. 13-14, so you can go to the link on my sig, and there's livestream. not the best 'cause it mostly follows leaders, but unlikely i'm gonna get on podium. if you can see me, great! if you can't, still good but not as good. thumbsup

Last edited by thomasracer56 (28/09/09 2:34am)

#21 28/09/09 10:04pm

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
Website

i might be able to watch but i doubt it.. my mom is a douche rocket when it comes to the computer....

[b]OBEY[/b]

#22 29/09/09 1:59am

keylinman

my parents r also. i do evrythng from my psp.
why do u do that go cart racing stuf? i meen wat in life can u do with it? wen u grow up, thers no profession 4 go cart racing (unless ur mario & his gang)

#23 01/10/09 12:27am

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
Website

its insanely fun.. and like gets adrenaline pumping and it just boggles my mind... and if you drive kart growing up you have some type of driving experience for when your older... well thats my opinion

[b]OBEY[/b]

#24 01/10/09 4:46am

thomasracer56

yeah, alot of people do it to learn racecraft and other drivers skills, and others do it for the reason joker mentioned. IT'S SO FU*KING AWESOME THATS THERES NOTHING LIKE IT! cars don't exactly match it 'cause all karts have spec.(i think it stands for specified) parts that go through tech inspection. since karting is spec. racing, it's more competetive, cars have their own experiences and history. one important figure in cars was A. Hitler(yes, he raced cars), and a dirt motorcycle champ., tazio nuvolari

#25 16/12/09 10:42am

pielover

i'm_new_here big_smile

^Scorpio I am^
^..^
U <--(~kittie~) Î
                       "    (^HUMAN^)

Board footer