Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 07/02/09 6:09am

jfig112
Hardcore Member

[DEMO] Moovlin 7: Star-Riders Strike Back

About Moovlin:

Moovlin is the most ambitious Flash RPG release for the PSP ever. jfig111 (psp-frog, figgy, dragonthingy123) had a mission to create a gigantic and free RPG adventure for the Playstation Portable that was playable through the PSP Web Browser. So far, he has succeeded in creating an original storyline, clever use of the PSP controls, and a grip onto PSP Graphics. Moovlin RPG has had a combined amount of hits that reach over 400,000 in just one year. These games have been posted throughout the most significant PSP Forums to share the true limits of creativity and to prove the strength of the PSP's Flash Player. This is by far the most popular PSP Flash Game(s) ever created.

Story:

Moovlin, Koovlin, and Baznon are reunited once again, in YET ANOTHER sequel to my seemingly never ending original RPG-Platforming adventure, Moovlin. Beautiful movie celebrity Sarazane has been captured by the Star-Riders, and taken to a DNA Research Facility. The Star-Riders are holding up scientists to a ransom of cloning Sarzane into a legion of robotic superstars - Minions for taking over the planet Tierraqua, deceiving any of the male virgins on the planet and controlling the planet for even more personal gain.

After being destroyed by Moovlin in the past, they are back with a hilarious plan for galactic domination, but won't stop for anything. Moovlin is back, with his most comical and cooperative adventure yet.

Info on the Style:

Okay, so I heard thousands of complaints on the shortness of Moovlin 6. I'm going to try my hardest to make this Moovlin much longer, still keeping the story clear, but dimming down the graphics. Yeah, you heard me. The PSP couldn't handle Moovlin 6.... pity. Anyway, this Moovlin will be like Moovlin 5 in a way, it will bring back the mini-game section people loved, but with lots of new minigames. Yeah, I admit, even I don't keep to my promises sometimes. (AKA me telling you that Moovlin 6 would have 12 minigames, pfft.) Also, I know you loved them, but this Moovlin won't have those luxurious cutscenes that Moovlin 6 had either. (Now I'm starting to sound like an economist...) It will however have lots of story, and I'm bringing in a rarely used style:

Comic Book Story telling.

Yes, used like in Rocketmen and Precipice of Darkness, Moovlin 7 will by "copying" this style.

I asked 20 huge fans of Moovlin if they would like this type, Text-scrolling-and-you-having-to-wait-5-minutes-until-the-next-pa
ragraph, or by Emoticon style, and Comic Book Story telling won by 5 votes.

Demo:

The Moovlin 7 Offical Demo is out!

http://pspdemocenter.org/datas/users/768-moovlin7.swf

Wallpapers:
Abandoned Space Garden -

http://jfig111.hostrator.com/bg.png

NOTE TO READERS:

If you can ONLY say negative things, don't say anything about it. Before posting, if you have negative comments, make sure you have at least one positive comment. Some of you only know how to flame things un-constructively.

Last edited by jfig112 (07/02/09 6:10am)

[img]http://jfig111.hostrator.com/zamg.PNG[/img]

#2 07/02/09 8:24am

yotonah

Re: [DEMO] Moovlin 7: Star-Riders Strike Back

i have a problem with you writing about yourself...

"So far, he has succeeded in creating an original storyline, clever use of the PSP controls, and a grip onto PSP Graphics"

storyline? really? i hadn't noticed.

clever use...? its a sidescroller, man...

um... positive comment....

you got your name right smile

#3 07/02/09 4:31pm

jfig112
Hardcore Member

Yeah, the whole space-crisis, reviving your brother, hunting down clones which decieve males, etc...

The new climbing, turret using, spaceship riding, bouncing, turn-based battles had never been done on the PSP Web Browser with a fully released flash game.

#4 07/02/09 7:32pm

tenjimaru

(this feels like the Harry Potter books, u made 7 games)

Its nice to see that you have a real passion for this, how old are you?
I do look forward to the full release, and hope that you can come up with a new saga, give moovlin a rest, im sure you can cook something better.
SPOILER: i belive i was the first with the bouncing, on my locoroco bounce game xD, but hey it not a big deal

[i]cookie Tenebra Crystallis.. Released!
Portable Fishing 2012 Released!
Find Them In The 'Flash Games' Section of The Forums[/i]

#5 07/02/09 8:18pm

jfig112
Hardcore Member

tenjimaru wrote:

(this feels like the Harry Potter books, u made 7 games)

Its nice to see that you have a real passion for this, how old are you?
I do look forward to the full release, and hope that you can come up with a new saga, give moovlin a rest, im sure you can cook something better.
SPOILER: i belive i was the first with the bouncing, on my locoroco bounce game xD, but hey it not a big deal

I'm 15. I started this when I was 14.

I also am thinking of something new, but it seems whenever I make a game that's not the "norm", people hate it. It's ironic, because then they bug me to make a game besides a platformer. hmm

I am thinking of making this into 2 .swf files for one episode, I want to cram tons of stuff in it, I was thinking of even adding real functions to the MoovOrganizer, like a calculator, stopwatch, calender, notepad, etc.

#6 07/02/09 10:54pm

tenjimaru

yes you could do 2 .swf, give out a pass at the end of the 1st one in order to start the 2nd .swf that way they cant cheat lol
and if you can also release a MoovOrganizer for the fans, with every app you can cram into it, im sure people would like it, i would *stands first inline*

keep it up big_smile

[i]cookie Tenebra Crystallis.. Released!
Portable Fishing 2012 Released!
Find Them In The 'Flash Games' Section of The Forums[/i]

#7 08/02/09 8:37am

yotonah

just thought i'de say, i don't actually have a problem with your games. they are the best flash games being made for psp, its just your attitude that bugs me.

i agree with tenji that you should make a .swf loader with all the moovlins put into it. and i really really do think that this game should end the moovlin series....

oh, and "the whole space-crisis, reviving your brother, hunting down clones which decieve males, etc..." is not much of a creative plot, to be honest hmm

#8 08/02/09 8:43pm

danomann
Addict
Website

Inpressive game and can we post ideas about what we thought should be in the game?

_root.gotoAndDie( [url]www.dako300.co.nr[/url] );

#9 08/02/09 10:27pm

jfig112
Hardcore Member

Sure, go ahead, post ideas.

Yeah yotonah, I have attitude problems. I have to deal with myself all the time, that's even worse. At least I acknowledge it.

Oh, and I decided 9 will be the last episode. I am also going to split it up so it can be longer.

#10 10/02/09 7:23am

yotonah

i think moovlin should die.

and then you should play a different character.

who has a big gun.

#11 11/02/09 5:49am

jfig112
Hardcore Member

Well, the game will be in 4 segments. One is where Moovlin is also captured by Star-Riders and Koovlin has to save him. Koovlin saves him, and Moovlin explores more planets for Star-Riders and Sarzane Clones. After he and Koovlin are tired out, they comeback to the space station and send Baznon to Remiliok's (Star-Rider Clan Leader) Base on the Spectrum Star. Once Baznon infilitrates the base, Moovlin and Koovlin arrive and the three musketeers fight Remiliok.

Moovlin won't die...

Also, new demo!

#12 28/03/09 1:27am

nothing

Hold on a minute...jfig111? Is that really you? If it is, why are you using jfig112? What the heck?

[url=http://pspflashgaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1078]BioShock[/url] PSP|fPS-Factor Released|[url=http://www.p22server.hostwq.net/index.html]p22 Center[/url]

I'm starting p22 again.

Board footer