Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 22/01/09 3:49pm

tenjimaru

protect your computers!

I read that there is a new Virus going around, so I suggest getting your antiVirus/Spyware UPDATED, make sure you are protected, i forgot the name of it, but when it saves on tu your computer the name is gliberich so the name may not be that important.
I'll have more info later, right now Im on psp
(btw gliberich = random letters/numbers)

this Virus infects the "user32.dll" file or its equivalent, later on you cant start your computer, and the only thing you can do to after infection is to ReInstall windows and sweep your computer to make sure its gone.

SO BE CAREFUL

Last edited by tenjimaru (23/01/09 12:34am)

[i]cookie Tenebra Crystallis.. Released!
Portable Fishing 2012 Released!
Find Them In The 'Flash Games' Section of The Forums[/i]

#2 22/01/09 8:26pm

sfc2000
PSP-RATOR <(@..@)>

Re: protect your computers!

tenjimaru wrote:

I read that there is a new Virus going around, so I suggest getting your antiVirus/Spyware UPDATED, make sure you are protected, i forgot the name of it, but when it saves on tu your computer the name is gliberich so the name may not be that important.
I'll have more info later, right now Im on psp
(btw gliberich = random letters/numbers)

lol you do realize that new viruses are created everyday its really no difference they all destory your computer or steal your personal details e.g credits cards passwords etc unless you get rid of them of course

so its no surpise

lol i think everyone has some sort of protection on their computers and but if they don't go to google and find one http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&am … &meta=

anyways thanks for the wranning smile

#3 23/01/09 12:31am

tenjimaru

I know viruses are created everyday, but this one infects user32.dll, and your computer doesnt start, so you can only reinstall windows and after that do a sweep so it doesnt happen again.

I thought it would be good to give the warning, because so many people never pay attention to their antivirus, when it detects a virus they just put quarantine or remove, and sometimes this doesnt work, that happend to me longtime ago.

btw imagine an antivirus named "Condom" lol

Last edited by tenjimaru (23/01/09 12:38am)

[i]cookie Tenebra Crystallis.. Released!
Portable Fishing 2012 Released!
Find Them In The 'Flash Games' Section of The Forums[/i]

#4 23/01/09 12:49am

danomann
Addict
Website

oh well my (stupid) windows 2000 was being infected latley so im on the watch 4 it 2

_root.gotoAndDie( [url]www.dako300.co.nr[/url] );

#5 23/01/09 8:34pm

sfc2000
PSP-RATOR <(@..@)>

danomann wrote:

oh well my (stupid) windows 2000 was being infected latley so im on the watch 4 it 2

lol you should really upgrade to xp or vista cause microsoft will no longer be providing security updates after august 2010

#6 24/01/09 2:48am

danomann
Addict
Website

yea i was gettin a update so i could have a admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_root.gotoAndDie( [url]www.dako300.co.nr[/url] );

#7 31/01/09 9:05pm

Scruffy15
Anti-Christ

i think i have that, something infects the .dll all the time, but nothing goes wrong.

I'm Infinite.

Board footer