Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 14/12/08 10:52pm

shinsukeito
The Explorer

Hamburger Dodge

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/2708/35 … _Dodge.php

Move with Left and Right.

Can you guys gimme feedback on this and what is the maximum filesize for flash games on the psp? Or is there one? Anyway, because i couldn't (and still can't) submit this game, just wondering if you guys think it is good. Or crap.

#2 15/12/08 9:32pm

danomann
Addict
Website

Re: Hamburger Dodge

my guess 2mg becaues thats the psps RAM size avalible for the browser and dude it wont even start p.s.welcome to the fourms

Last edited by danomann (15/12/08 9:36pm)

_root.gotoAndDie( [url]www.dako300.co.nr[/url] );

#3 15/12/08 11:02pm

shinsukeito
The Explorer

You have to click the screen to start.

#4 15/12/08 11:07pm

Jake
Administrator

It does not seem to work on a PSP you can not press X to enter the game, the green tick and red cross do not appear nor does the cursor change to the hand indicating a button. My guess is that flash player 6 has not been targeted when exporting to swf. If that is not the case then this is a strange problem.

moose

#5 16/12/08 4:48pm

g0ofygoober
Hardcore Member
Website

i didn't play it on psp so i don't know if it works or not but its a good game.
the only thing I thing could be changed would be when you die you should just press x to play again instead of using the psp's cursor to press the back button.
it could be a bit easier but that might be just me lol.
also are the burgers and coins randomly generated or are they scrolling movieclips?

#6 16/12/08 10:32pm

shinsukeito
The Explorer

Jake wrote:

It does not seem to work on a PSP you can not press X to enter the game, the green tick and red cross do not appear nor does the cursor change to the hand indicating a button. My guess is that flash player 6 has not been targeted when exporting to swf. If that is not the case then this is a strange problem.

Thanks, i do not have flash player on my psp but i found this site interesting and i tried making one anyway. tongue So what can i do to trigger the X button? Thanks for the feedback, I'll see what i can do anyway.
Thanks again, Jake!

g0ofygoober wrote:

i didn't play it on psp so i don't know if it works or not but its a good game.
the only thing I thing could be changed would be when you die you should just press x to play again instead of using the psp's cursor to press the back button.
it could be a bit easier but that might be just me lol.
also are the burgers and coins randomly generated or are they scrolling movieclips?

Ok, g0ofygoober, thanks for the feedback. I think i will update it a bit and like i said before, i'll see what i can do. To answer your question, yes, they are randomly generated.
Thanks to you too, g0ofygooper. big_smile

#7 17/12/08 12:39am

MadSkeetElite
Hardcore Member
Website

Yeah, took me a minute to figure out you literally press the text that says, "Press X" to start playing on the PSP. But yeah, fun game.

Steam: ZachCool900
XFire: madskeetelite
Free Radical (Timesplitters series, Haze) has shut down... sad
http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=567358

Board footer