Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 14/11/06 10:19am

Mick123456

No content

I was disappointed after having to sign up to find an almost complete lack of content. You should make the site more accessible!!!  That way you can build your content and reputation.

#2 14/11/06 11:25am

tallphil
Banned
Website

Re: No content

Sorry to hear that - could you be any more specific about "making the site more accessible"? The only page that you're not allowed to access as an unregistered user is the games download page.
What did you expect / what would you like to see on the site?

PSP Flash Gaming creator

#3 14/11/06 4:50pm

dogydude
Hardcore Member
Website

If there was some way to get members to talk, then the site would be more popular. but for some reason they all like thier title "new member." What if we limit the games they can play with the amount of posts they have?

COFFEE! hyper

#4 14/11/06 5:26pm

Jeffy
Addicted Moderator

Hm, not by the amount of posts, we don't want spam do we? =\
Try thinking of something else... In my opinion it's just that no one knows about the site.

#5 14/11/06 6:00pm

dogydude
Hardcore Member
Website

how about getting other psp sites to advertise the site. Like  ftpsp.com, they advertise this site, you advertise thier site. It works for everyone!

COFFEE! hyper

#6 14/11/06 6:29pm

Jeffy
Addicted Moderator

Hm... How do search machines rate websites? If we could have some of the more important search sites like Google to show pspflashgaming on the first page of search results, it would sure help.
I found this website by using Google searching for "flash games" or something simmilar, and it's way too far from the first few pages that people will actually look at.

#7 14/11/06 6:45pm

tallphil
Banned
Website

Argh, what's going on? Site seems to be duplicating all of my posts - is everyone else seeing that?

Original post below:
Our google ranking isn't too bad, we're first page for 'PSP Flash Games' in the uk (link) and first result for 'PSP flash pong'. Basically the google ranking will come when the site gets big, rather than the other way around.
As for your suggestion dogydude (they're called web rings usually, or if with one person, reciprocal advertising) then yeah, a lot of people do that - we had a banner to do that a while ago but it wasn't pulling in much traffic and it was pretty ugly. We also have those small links on the sidebar in the main site where people can vote for us, they pull in quite a lot of hits.
I think the best way to get the site better known will be to get more content up! More games, better downloads section. That's what people come here for, the community is for users that come back after they decide they like the site...

PSP Flash Gaming creator

#8 14/11/06 7:30pm

dogydude
Hardcore Member
Website

no, I don't see the forum duplicating your posts... I  just tried yahoo and it seemed to show this website alot for "flash psp, flash, gaming," and "free gaming." it seems the site is getting more popular by the week! cheer

COFFEE! hyper

#9 14/11/06 7:59pm

Jeffy
Addicted Moderator

Well it must be the Belgian Google then=\  I just searched for 15 pages and this website wasn't on it. I searched for "psp flash game"

#10 14/11/06 9:20pm

soulofdarkness

jeah, the same thing for me.
i skimmed only 10 pages though? and i switched 3 languadges...

I bite!
surprise

#11 14/11/06 9:24pm

soulofdarkness

but for psp flash gaming, werethe first ones smile
Btw, this is what i found : http://www.soulofdarkness.net

And pspflashgaming is the 12'th site foung in google on my nickname)

I bite!
surprise

#12 15/11/06 12:15am

dogydude
Hardcore Member
Website

I found this site before i was a member on google by typing    "psp flash." I think it came up as the second to last on the       first page!

COFFEE! hyper

Board footer