Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 12/11/06 11:50am

soulofdarkness

Ninja Rinseout

A veery cool game, jou play as a ninja, jour goal is to get to some sort of a geisha at the tom of a moutain. The problem is, the path is guarded. You're strong, but your enemies aren't weak. The only way to get there is stealth and acrobatics. Hide in the bushes and behind trees, sneak to your enemies from behind and stabb them!

Ninja Rinseout

Controlls:
< and > arrows to walk,
down arrow to hide
^ arrow to jump and run up walls.
Note about wallrun: you van start it in the middle of a jump, and run as high as you want. press an arrow key that is opposite to the direction you're facing to perform a wallkick.
''S'' Key to attack,
"D"For backjump.

Walkthrough:
1 - You start at the top of a house. Quickly jump onto the tree and kill the first enemy. Wait untill the one below walks over the dead body of his pal, drop down (dont jump) and kill him. Run right to exit the area.
2 - Kill the alebardist under the flag, and wait. The guy at the top of the tower will turn left, wait 3-4 seconds and start running up the wall. When you'll be at the top of the tower, he'll allredy turn his back to you. drop his dead body off the tower, and jump to the roof of the building. When the soldier in the gap between the tower and the building will turn his back to you, drop down and.. well, you know what to do.
3 - run forward untill the end of the platform, jump o the roof, run along it, drop down and kill the poor guy. exit the area
4 - Quickly run forward and kill the archer, stand next to the wall. when the enemy on the tree will turn his face to the bridge, runn up the wall, and right before the wall ends, press left. If you did everything correctly, you'll stand next to an enemy. Kill him, and exit the area
5 - In this area, you will have to wait. The archer will walk to the right corner of the platform, then to the left corner, and when he'll start moving right againg, the enemy below you will face the wall. Jump down, kill him, and hide in the bushes. When the bowman will move left again, run towards him (don't forget to jump over the ladder) and stab him in his back.
6 - Run and hide befing the tree, wait untill be guy will face you, and turn away, run forward and kill'em!
7 - Run upwards the rock, then quickly hide on 2 small rocks. Wait a little, then run upwards the hill. If you've timed it correctly, your enemy will be wlking away. Kill him, and return to your hiding spot. Another enemy will walk into the screen at the left. Get onto the first rock, wait till he'll turn away, drop down and kill him.
8 - Jump on the tree, and wait untill the archer will turn away, the first swordsman will allredy wilk under the tree and the second will still walk right, drop down, kill the archer and the second swordsman, and then the first one. Don't worry if you'll die, life amount is unlimited.
9 - Run up the wall, and kill the guy with an alebardah, walit untill the swordsman will allmost turn away (intuition will help you out smile ). Jump towards the ringt wall, and run up it. Kill the guy at the top (this location is one of the hardest)
10 - The final area. Run up the wall when the archer will walk toward you, and  when you'll be at the top, both of the enemies will turn their backs to you. Kill them, and wait. Wait untill the walking enemy will walk from you and the standing one will turn his bach to you.Run up the wall, kill them, and walk toward your lady.
Congradulations!

Walkthroug by Soul_Of_Darkness awesome game, don't you think?

I bite!
surprise

#2 12/11/06 4:51pm

Jeffy
Addicted Moderator

Re: Ninja Rinseout

Oooh I didn't know we were making walkthroughs. Anyway, good job. Looks like a fun game, though I've never even heard of it yikes

#3 01/12/06 1:06pm

sustainer

this game really suks i mean its silly that u just walk and stab  VERY SILLY!!!!!!!!!

#4 01/12/06 2:35pm

tallphil
Banned
Website

hehe, good bit of anger there. Let it all out...

PSP Flash Gaming creator

#5 01/12/06 11:13pm

dogydude
Hardcore Member
Website

just don't actually stab anyone like in the game!

COFFEE! hyper

#6 20/02/07 1:02am

fuckmaster31

awesome

#7 11/03/07 4:10am

eco

sustainer must be simple... games sick bro! if i had to guess, he dont know sh*t about programming and...

just curious whats with the dimension of the flash game itself, is it a cell phone game? if so is it flash 8 or flash lite?

#8 22/03/07 5:47am

mvfc01

kool

#9 22/03/07 7:44am

tallphil
Banned
Website

eco - if you're talking about the dimensions of flash games for the PSP, they're 480px by 272px, and the flash player is a version of Flash 6. (Have a tutorial about some of this stuff here).

PSP Flash Gaming creator

#10 24/06/07 5:44pm

xyz12

That game was a copy of this game ninja rampage by freeonlinegames.com
I think the original is better.

here is the original

http://ninja-rampage.freeonlinegames.com/

#11 25/06/07 3:25pm

JaXeRiR
Elite Moderator
Website

I have no idea of where my problem is with this game, but the character won't MOVE! I have tried reloading and all but the result is the same!

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/JaX3RiR][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/JaX3RiR.png[/img][/url]

Board footer