Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 19/10/06 10:08pm

soulofdarkness

Who are you?

I just noticed that i don't know anything about anyone of you, and you know nothing about me...

Nick: Soul_Of_Darkness

Why did i choose this nick: Childish stupidity. Wanted to sound cool big_smile. I tried changing recently, but noticd that people recognise me all ofer the Internet

Job: I'm a schoolar, 10-th grade (in Estonia, we have 3 learning steps: 1-3th grade - junior scool, 4-9 - middle, 10-12 high scool (technical scools as an
alternative, but that's for dummies) , then - colledges and universities).

Interests: PSP, Flash, games smile, programming, web-design,drawing, in-line skating and parkour.

Habbitan: The capital city of Estonia, Talling. It's a pretty small town - you can ride across it on a bike in 1,5 hours, but a pretty beautifull one - The Old Talling, dedicated in downtown, is a tourist magnet, you can see people of all nationalities here.

Languadges: Mother-languadge is Russian, speak Estonian and English freely, but have some problems with grammar, German a little, and I start learning French - i'm pretty good in math, and learning foreight languadges is pretty simple for people with mathematical mind bigspecs

And what about you?

Last edited by soulofdarkness (19/10/06 10:13pm)

I bite!
surprise

#2 20/10/06 8:09pm

tallphil
Banned
Website

Re: Who are you?

I'm Phil Ewels, I'm 20 and I currently live in Cambridge in the UK. I'm a student at Bristol uni working at the Sanger Institute on a placement year. I study biochemistry, molecular biology and genetics.

I do website design as a hobby, semi-professionally. I do websites like this one to teach myself code, and I'm pretty good at PHP, actionscript, css, html etc etc. I'm pretty sh*t at javascript, but usually manage to blag it because it's similar to other codes. I like making things pretty in flash especially.

I never have enough time to do all of the site design I want to do though - I currently have one website that I'm being paid for, two that i'm doing for friends, this site and both of my personal sites need re-writing. On top of that I row every day, so leave for work at 8.30am and don't usually get home until around 10pm.
When I get a chance I also do photography, climbing and going out drinking. beerjumping
Suffice to say that I'm pretty busy at the moment... smile

I particularily like the fact that this site is growing into a community, and people are using and enjoying the work that Jake and me create.

PSP Flash Gaming creator

#3 20/10/06 9:14pm

Jake
Administrator

I am Jake, I am 21 and currently studying chemical engineering at Sheffield university.

I don't do much at the moment just working hard and making flash games in my spare time.

I may extend this later but I am working on a major Heli update at the moment.

moose

#4 12/11/06 7:32pm

dogydude
Hardcore Member
Website

My real name is Jon-Michael Ross McMasters (I know I have a wierd first name).

I live in Newcastle, Delaware; and Elkton, Maryland (my parents are devorced so I switch houses alot).

And I am 15. Born in April 11 1992, 4/11/92.

Last edited by dogydude (05/04/07 5:24pm)

COFFEE! hyper

#5 13/11/06 3:17pm

woodpecker106
Hardcore Member
Website

I'm Scott Wood, I'm 20 and studying computer systems engineering at Cardiff Uni in my final year hmm not sure what i am going to do when i have to graduate and get a job  graduate

I do abit of web design for my Dad's website and other programming such as Java, C++ and Visual Basic.

#6 26/11/06 2:19pm

Shadow_2k9

I am Darius Williams  i trying  to learn flash  I use my PSP for every thing,Im using to post  now  im am 15 and i like  anything to do with couputers     im  1day new to my site.

THE PARTY NERVER STOPS.... unless it stops DONT STOP PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 10/12/06 11:06pm

handbaglady

I am Hannah Napier, i am 20 years old. I am studying Pharmacy and Cardiff university and i am the girlfriend of woodpecker106.

Since meeting scott i have developed a certain passion for computer games, i enjoy LAN parties and playing jelly.

I have virtually no computer knowledge i can't read java or flava or whatever other code is out there, i dont' intend on learning any either. However i do make a mean cookie ask anyone that knows me. So i do have my uses.

I live in Shropshire in England

#8 28/03/07 7:31pm

JaXeRiR
Elite Moderator
Website

I am Janne Rönkkö, and i'm 14 (15 in a few months) I am currently in 8th grade, and we have almost the same school system as Soul_of_Darkness, because Estonia is a neighbour country to Finland. I live in a little city called Tammisaari, and the summers are especially beautiful here in Finland.

I have coded a little bit with HTML, C++, and BASIC, but with flash i'm a newbie. I have a flash game making program, but i havent got time to install it when i'm so busy with your great flash games! tongue

I intend to learn to code with flash even a little bit, so i could make evn a simple game to my precious PSP.

Thx to all of you, and keep up the good work!

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/JaX3RiR][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/JaX3RiR.png[/img][/url]

#9 29/04/07 7:24pm

Apache787

Nick: Apache787
Qualifications: 3rd in Web Design Texas District 10, 1st in Web Design Texas State, spends most of my waking life on a computer.

Well that pretty much sums that all up...
I am 17, junior year High School.  I live in Texas in the United States.

You may call me a professional web designer if your definition of a 'professional web designer' means knowing more than atleast 1 professional web designer.  I am very proficient in xHtml, css, JavaScript, Ajax, SQL, PHP, Cold fusion, asp, and flash.  Currently working on learning SPRY from Adobe Labs.

I program in practically any language that is required of me.  And if I don't know it and need to, I will be able to throughly in under a week.  I currently use mostly Java, C#, and C++.
My most recent work has been supporting the RunUO project.

Last edited by Apache787 (30/04/07 9:58pm)

---
Qualified computer geek... seriously

#10 30/04/07 3:55pm

tallphil
Banned
Website

hehe, how can you say that you know more than all professional web designers? Seems like a bit of a sweeping statement... And most people's definition of 'professional' means that you get paid for what you do, that it is your profession.
Good to have someone else that knows about the ins and outs of the web on board though. smile

PSP Flash Gaming creator

#11 30/04/07 4:38pm

der-zef-meister
Addict

Hi, i'm Jozef Tkocz of south Cumbria (The lake district is just a few minutes away) and i'm a 14 year old person (is secondary school student an occupation?).

My hobbys include bike riding (i like jumping stuff on my bike mainly but i also enjoy bike rides), karate (black belt soon), flash programming, PC gaming (im a c&c addict!) and I enjoy playing music on the guitar and keyboard.

My languages are limited to Englsih, German (or the bits of it i know) and klingon (joke!!!!!). Since joining PSP flash gaming i have noticed a massive improvement in my flash skills so thankyou very much everyone that has helped me by posting script and making suggestions.

The shadow of the wicker man is rising up again...

#12 30/04/07 10:11pm

Apache787

tallphil wrote:

hehe, how can you say that you know more than all professional web designers? Seems like a bit of a sweeping statement... And most people's definition of 'professional' means that you get paid for what you do, that it is your profession.
Good to have someone else that knows about the ins and outs of the web on board though. smile

I changed my wording so that it fits better than ALL.  I have taught 3 web designers, including my schools Web Admin.

As of 4 months ago, I received a paycheck for some of my work in setting up the server for my school, and redeveloping some web pages.  And as of 5 hours ago, I have 3 prospective jobs for the summer big_smile  I guess I meet your standards.

Last edited by Apache787 (30/04/07 10:20pm)

---
Qualified computer geek... seriously

#13 01/05/07 10:46am

tallphil
Banned
Website

fair enough smile

PSP Flash Gaming creator

#14 11/05/07 8:02pm

duelord
Discussion Mød
Website

nickname:Duelord
realname: M.ulholland K.ierin
hobbies: gitar, pen spinning, judo and jiu, reading and listening to music
home: basel in Switzerland
job: high school student
freetime
job: programming internet pages

[img]http://data23.sevenload.com/slcom/yz/jb/llrqlfd/wkkrihhojdge.jpg~/Duelord4.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.pspflashgaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=9534#p9534]Flash games/applications for the psp!!+tutorial[/url]
[url=http://www.pspflashgaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=10247#p10247]Download Emulators for psp+tutorial[/url]

#15 05/06/07 5:49pm

Hotboy
Hardcore Member
Website

Name:Tre, Tinsley
Hobbies:B-Ball, Playing Video Games, Movies, Party With Kissy-15 Mikey-18 Bobby-18 (cousins), And Lots More
Live:ATL Georgia
Job:Middle School 8th Grade Student. Work At Movie Theater When Turn 15. P.S If You See The Name Hotboy Caps, Or Lower On Anything Online From PSP To Cp Its me.
Oh Just Found Out That Im Real Nice/Cool Unless You Make Me Mad.

Last edited by Hotboy (05/06/07 8:46pm)

[color=red]joystick PSP Status... numchucks GANGSTA gangster shotgun rambo duelelites pistols duel[/color]

#16 05/06/07 6:11pm

sfc2000
PSP-RATOR <(@..@)>

nickname : sfc2000
old email : timvsflame@yahoo.com
hates : high school
brain size : peanut size
websites on just now www.pspflashgaming.com

Last edited by sfc2000 (05/06/07 6:14pm)

#17 05/08/07 2:17pm

master498
Mod.

i am a person. anyways i think.... ok so my e mail is llamaboy123@gmail.com, my AIM screen name is llamaboyz716. I live in the USA, in New York! my hobby is PSP, lol   and please join the site in my sig! or the link to the site where it says website.

#18 05/08/07 10:22pm

factor
Hardcore Member

name is jere ******** (not reveling last name) love to play psp, soccer, hockey, tennis, WoW (FREE) Guildwars, Call of duty 2, bunch mor games.. i live in TX, Fortworth in usa.. i was originally born in vesilahti finland tho.

2.80> 3.5> 1.5> 3.40 OE-A> 3.51 M33-7> 1.5> 3.40 OE-A> 3.52m33-5> full brick(pandora)> 3.52m33-5> 3.80m33> 3.90m33

Long story

#19 06/08/07 9:02am

babaganoosh
Elite Moderator
Website

name: jordan nelson
age   : 15
hates: family guy, school,spiders,you(just kidding u guys r cool)
hobbies: playing drums( i wanna be in a band)snowboarding,hockey, soccer(pretty much any sport)and listening to music.
grade: going into grade11 when i should be in grade 10.
fav bands: mötley crüe,iron maiden,guns n roses, econoline crush,rammstein,rage against the machine,billy talent,disturbed,and system of a down.
and for the record, i hate family guy.

[img]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g197/fijianshaun/skylinegt.gif[/img]

#20 06/08/07 4:45pm

Jeffy
Addicted Moderator

babaganoosh wrote:

ZOMG me too tongue

Can I hug you?

Honestly I don't know why people like Family Guy ...

#21 06/08/07 7:44pm

babaganoosh
Elite Moderator
Website

Jeffy wrote:

babaganoosh wrote:

ZOMG me too tongue

Can I hug you?

Honestly I don't know why people like Family Guy ...

most people i know r brain dead from watching that show.the characters r a rip off from the simpsons.think about it...

#22 07/08/07 6:47am

Jamagal07

Hey everyone! well im 17 just finished highschool graduate and im new to this forum. My name is Lisa and i cant code anything... lol definately not a computer genius but i like playin games tongue. I play soccer and other sports and i make music (makin beats and stuff) and sing alot and listen to music, i also play a few instruments. i play my psp wen im bored and have nothin better to do. born in canada but my parents r jamaican, yea mon!

odie Ma homie!

#23 07/08/07 7:17am

babaganoosh
Elite Moderator
Website

finally there is a girl AND another canadian using the forum. laugh

Board footer