Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 01/06/07 12:48pm

JaXeRiR
Elite Moderator
Website

Free Point-and-click game for PSP and DS

Quote from MaxConsole news:

MaxConsole wrote:

Here's some good news for DS and PSP owners. A free online point-and-click game for DS and PSP, Half Broken Crow, is designed specifically to to run in each device's browser. The game (which was previously a novel) will take a first-person perspective but involve puzzle-solving rather than combat – you won't be able to die. There will also be online community aspect including a hub where you can meeet fellow travellers before moving out to play the game together.

Seems nice if you own a wireless router, because this is not for playing off the memory stick. I don't own one, but sounds good.

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/JaX3RiR][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/JaX3RiR.png[/img][/url]

#2 01/06/07 4:02pm

rollinroll

Re: Free Point-and-click game for PSP and DS

Sunds awesome! Can't wait.

#3 01/06/07 4:40pm

master498
Mod.

I also cant wait!!

#4 01/06/07 5:05pm

Jake
Administrator

This does sound interesting here is a link from the official site. I would not get high hopes though as if it is also playable on the DS browser (which is lacking in features such as flash and I am not sure if it has javascript) it is likely to be a series of images with links however if the story is good there is no reason that it would not be an interesting game.

moose

#5 01/06/07 10:15pm

Jeffy
Addicted Moderator

JaXeRiR wrote:

MaxConsole wrote:

Here's some good news for DS and PSP owners. A free online point-and-click game for DS and PSP, Half Broken Crow, is designed specifically to to run in each device's browser. The game (which was previously a novel) will take a first-person perspective but involve puzzle-solving rather than combat – you won't be able to die. There will also be online community aspect including a hub where you can meeet fellow travellers before moving out to play the game together.

Seems nice if you own a wireless router, because this is not for playing off the memory stick. I don't own one, but sounds good.

You don't need a wireless router... They could cost a lot and they're a waste of money if you have a working router. Just get a wireless access device and plug it into your router... It'll cost you maybe 10-15 EUR

Anyway this sounds cool... Will it be hosted on MaxConsole?

#6 02/06/07 12:45am

koolboy323

Cool...I already have internet on my psp and it gets boring with my new demoz so this would be a good experience

#7 04/06/07 11:44am

JaXeRiR
Elite Moderator
Website

Jeffy wrote:

JaXeRiR wrote:

MaxConsole wrote:

You don't need a wireless router... They could cost a lot and they're a waste of money if you have a working router. Just get a wireless access device and plug it into your router... It'll cost you maybe 10-15 EUR

Anyway this sounds cool... Will it be hosted on MaxConsole?

Nice... I've got to find one...

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/JaX3RiR][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/JaX3RiR.png[/img][/url]

Board footer