Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 27/05/06 11:10pm

tallphil
Banned
Website

Big Update

Woo! Spent several hours tonight doing a big update on the site, and as a result it is now a fairly functional website...

I think all of the links actually go to pages with some form of content, and the whole site should look a little more coherant.

I've also moved the forum link so that it displays the forum in an iframe.
This is a bit hackey, and I know it's got a lot of errors at the moment, which either nest the site in the iFrame or dump you out of it. I will play, soon smile

Any non forum-related problems let me know smile

PSP Flash Gaming creator

#2 29/05/06 9:18am

woodpecker106
Hardcore Member
Website

Re: Big Update

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist fixing that side advert, but it overlaps abit still and if you maximize the window and then un-maximize it again it goes funny. The worst bit is at the top where the flash menu goes over the top of the advert instead of the advert being on top like it is the rest of the way down.

Oh and a good new thing in the Firefox alpha i told you about is in line spell checking, it red underlines like word does which is useful for forums:) although one word it doesn't include is Firefox

#3 29/05/06 3:29pm

tallphil
Banned
Website

Re: Big Update

yeah, am going to modify that later today - will make it so that it just puts a side scroll into the window... Still not perfect (i want to get it to collapse the left border, but think it might be impossible) but better.

PSP Flash Gaming creator

Board footer