Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 30/06/09 9:37pm

jfig112
Hardcore Member

Moovlin PC - Desert Level (POST YOUR HIGH SCORES)

Link:

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/240609/82772_desert.php

Left/Right to Move
Left/Right + Down to Slide
Left/Right + (D) Key to Spin and hit stuff.
Spacebar to Jump

Don't forget to read and REMEMBER what the signs say. Run as fast as you can and collect as many gears as you can, and then come back and post your score. Be honest.

My score:

97 Seconds, 720 Gear Points

Please leave feedback about the graphics and gameplay here, it has to be constructive, don't just say:

it rox

Or...

it sux

-jfig111

[img]http://jfig111.hostrator.com/zamg.PNG[/img]

#2 30/06/09 11:09pm

DarthFALCO
Website

Re: Moovlin PC - Desert Level (POST YOUR HIGH SCORES)

Hey jfig.  This time I think you've done much better than your previous games.  I like the way you had the hidden gears that dropped out of the tree, also the movement seems a lot better than previously.  I couldn't work out how to get the gears at the top of the tall wall at the pyramid, I thought you may use the spring but that didn't seem to get me high enough.  Maybe this is a bug in the game, as here, and later on with the three walls that are different heights (with the vase), you cannot jump while you are on the wall.

There are a couple of things that you can improve.  Firstly, no biggie, the background image has a line through it that you may want to get rid of (as you can notice it as it scrolls past, and often.)  Secondly, the holes (that you fall through) in the game could have been a little more clear (maybe darker) as they were a little hard to see that they were in fact holes.

Overall though, this game is very well made.  smile

Last edited by DarthFALCO (01/07/09 12:05am)

#3 01/07/09 1:16am

jfig112
Hardcore Member

Hey DarthFALCO, thanks for the feedback. 

First off, The walls aren't jumpable with the mouse click. As I said before, use the Spacebar to jump. I forgot to add the codes to the mouse click event to allow him to jump on the walls. At the pyramid, just jump on the first wall, press space bar and go to the left to get to the other wall to retrieve the gears. I don't understand what you mean by the "holes", mind explaining a bit more?

Yeah, the backgroud is loopy. I'll try to make it less obvious.

#4 01/07/09 4:58am

DarthFALCO
Website

Sorry about that.  For some reason, even though you called the game Moovlin PC, I thought I was playing a PSP flash game and because I could jump with the mouse while on the ground I assumed it would work on the walls too.

By, the holes, I mean the 2 holes in the ground (that I have found) just before, and just after the pyramid.

I've found another bug for you though.  This doesn't happen all the time, it only happened to me twice, but when you land on the redish platform to take you across the 2nd hole, sometimes, if you don't move, it will move you to the top on the column and if you don't see it quick enough, it'll drop you down the hole once the column is no longer beneath you.

How do I get past the tree after the 3 walls.  I can't seem to jump far enough, from the top of the walls,  to get over it.

#5 01/07/09 5:20am

jfig112
Hardcore Member

DarthFALCO wrote:

Sorry about that.  For some reason, even though you called the game Moovlin PC, I thought I was playing a PSP flash game and because I could jump with the mouse while on the ground I assumed it would work on the walls too.

By, the holes, I mean the 2 holes in the ground (that I have found) just before, and just after the pyramid.

I've found another bug for you though.  This doesn't happen all the time, it only happened to me twice, but when you land on the redish platform to take you across the 2nd hole, sometimes, if you don't move, it will move you to the top on the column and if you don't see it quick enough, it'll drop you down the hole once the column is no longer beneath you.

How do I get past the tree after the 3 walls.  I can't seem to jump far enough, from the top of the walls,  to get over it.

Ah, okay. I'll get onto fixing the red platform glitch....

For the part with the tree in the night section, jump up onto the highest wall and spin attack the vase. It'll be sent tumbling down next to the tree, and you can use it to vault over the tree. smile

Read the sign at the beginning.

#6 01/07/09 9:01am

shinsukeito
The Explorer

That's awesome!

Lol, giant squids, deserts, gears?

I wonder how it will all connect into one game..

Keep up the good work!

#7 03/07/09 11:19am

sfc2000
PSP-RATOR <(@..@)>

lol pfg alwes get jfigs games last so this game was released ages ago

damn he knew sidescrolling code since that shyguy flash game sorry for misunderstanding

Board footer