Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 02/06/09 8:20pm

alfarts
Hardcore Member

dpad is being gay.

in the rockband unplugged demo, whenever i go through the menus wth my dpad buttons i press down it goes down and up and it sometimes automatically goes up and down. i have no problem with gameplay and in the internet browser app the poiner moves slowly wth the znalog nub but like the ps3 wth the dpad. someone plz help!!

HERE ARE SOME OF MY VIDEO GAME ACHEIVEMENTS:
Beat Thrillville off the Rails (PSP), Class A car license on Burnout Paradise (PS3) and 12 gold medals out of 13 on wipEout purE (PSP)
those are some of my acheivements in playing video games.
shakehead smile big_smile big_smile cheer

#2 02/06/09 10:12pm

tenjimaru

Re: dpad is being gay.

did you try turning off your psp (completely off no sleep mode) remove the battery. put back in then turn on again.
sometimes the circuits get overheated and it acts weird. if this doesnt help then one of the Screws on the back need to be a lil more tight.(i dont think you took them out, did you?)
My analog stick goes slow sometimes then it moves on its own, this is because my faceplate is cracked at the bottom, so thats why i get the problem, but after i turn my psp off it doesnt do it. its actually rare that this happens

[i]cookie Tenebra Crystallis.. Released!
Portable Fishing 2012 Released!
Find Them In The 'Flash Games' Section of The Forums[/i]

#3 02/06/09 11:36pm

alfarts
Hardcore Member

Re: dpad is being gay.

its ok now and nothings wrong wth my psp. my analog nub is fine now and my dpad i was just playing rokband now and its doing good. i guess it was that one time

HERE ARE SOME OF MY VIDEO GAME ACHEIVEMENTS:
Beat Thrillville off the Rails (PSP), Class A car license on Burnout Paradise (PS3) and 12 gold medals out of 13 on wipEout purE (PSP)
those are some of my acheivements in playing video games.
shakehead smile big_smile big_smile cheer

Board footer