Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 10/05/09 3:11am

alfarts
Hardcore Member

patapon 2 demo with adhoc AND GAMESHARING!!

after visiting the official site for patapon 2 playing a mini game and creating this sweet wallpaper, i got hooked all over again and downloaded patapon 2's demo, which is pretty much the full game. after going through 4 outa 5 of the demo levels, i unloked a multiplayer mode which u could adhoc or gameshare! first demo ever to hav gamesharing. its 100 mb and fun n easy whattya think o that?

HERE ARE SOME OF MY VIDEO GAME ACHEIVEMENTS:
Beat Thrillville off the Rails (PSP), Class A car license on Burnout Paradise (PS3) and 12 gold medals out of 13 on wipEout purE (PSP)
those are some of my acheivements in playing video games.
shakehead smile big_smile big_smile cheer

#2 10/05/09 10:15am

duelord
Discussion Mød
Website

Re: patapon 2 demo with adhoc AND GAMESHARING!!

i finished the game, it is pretty sweet. And the adhoc is pretty awesome aswell

[img]http://data23.sevenload.com/slcom/yz/jb/llrqlfd/wkkrihhojdge.jpg~/Duelord4.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.pspflashgaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=9534#p9534]Flash games/applications for the psp!!+tutorial[/url]
[url=http://www.pspflashgaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=10247#p10247]Download Emulators for psp+tutorial[/url]

#3 10/05/09 12:59pm

alfarts
Hardcore Member

yea.. its better than 1 cause i can understand this one better than 1. the demo can also save ur data, so that u could carry over ur stuff to the full game, but in the demo u can do so much, its like u bought a mini version of the "FULL GAME"

Beat Thrillville off the Rails (PSP), Class A car license on Burnout Paradise (PS3) and 12 gold medals out of 13 on wipEout purE (PSP)

#4 10/05/09 5:58pm

tenjimaru

the demo for the 1st gave you a saved file too, by what i've seen it looks good, and better than the 1st.
but not that much for me to buy it, I rarely play on my psp lol

[i]cookie Tenebra Crystallis.. Released!
Portable Fishing 2012 Released!
Find Them In The 'Flash Games' Section of The Forums[/i]

#5 10/05/09 10:34pm

alfarts
Hardcore Member

yea. the 1 gave u a save to carry over called spear of protection, a demo only weapon that u can use in the full game and on patapon 2. that one didnt have multiplayer like this one did. i think patapon 3 will add online and story co-op via ad-hoc and infastructure and maybe downloadable content.

Board footer