Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

• Index
  •  » Welcome
  •  » Hi! I'm new and I love PSP's flash player

#1 22/04/09 1:27pm

HankJFox
Hardcore Member

Hi! I'm new and I love PSP's flash player

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this sites forums, but I've been following you guys for awhile. Three years ago I got my first PSP and at the time, I was media design student and I was fiercely learning flash and actionscript in order to make some flash games!

Daytime, I work as graphic designer for games company, but at my free time - I make lot of different kind of projects. CG animation, CD covers, advertisements, flash animations / banners etc.

During the years I've known how to code flash, I've been wanting to make something for PSP's flash player, but I've always turned down ideas - since PSP flash is very challenging. Now, after working for couple of years in games industry I feel like I have found the grip for simpler way of making games - and finding the fun. I hope I can turn this inspiration into some flash games for PSP.

I already test-launched one old game I made with small team for PSP in 48 hours. It is an RPG called Infinity Line. It has some bugs though, but please test it out! I'm working on similar game, but I hope I can create something more challenging for the combat system. I cannot wait to hear your opinions how I should take this micro-RPG format further!

Calamity RPG status: Back on track. Wonder where it leads.

#2 22/04/09 9:25pm

g0ofygoober
Hardcore Member
Website

Re: Hi! I'm new and I love PSP's flash player

welcome smile
and i hope you bring some good games to the site

#3 22/04/09 9:35pm

alfarts
Hardcore Member

well let me tell u who i am..
my name is alfarts. ive been here for over a year and had my psp for the same time. i like helping people out a lot and i like to see a lot of happiness. i am a good student in school and have been a hardcore gamer since summer 2008. so i would love to also be a mod here but time will tell... enjoy ur life smile

HERE ARE SOME OF MY VIDEO GAME ACHEIVEMENTS:
Beat Thrillville off the Rails (PSP), Class A car license on Burnout Paradise (PS3) and 12 gold medals out of 13 on wipEout purE (PSP)
those are some of my acheivements in playing video games.
shakehead smile big_smile big_smile cheer

#4 23/04/09 12:30am

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
Website

welcome to the forums! im like a useless trivia guru

[b]OBEY[/b]

MINECRAFT. Hit me up if you wanna play [:

#5 23/04/09 2:08am

HankJFox
Hardcore Member

Thank you g0ofygoober, alfarts and joker, nice to meet you - and thanks Joker for testing out Infinity Line. Even smallest of feedback is helpful and keeps people going!

Calamity RPG status: Back on track. Wonder where it leads.

• Index
  •  » Welcome
  •  » Hi! I'm new and I love PSP's flash player

Board footer