Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 28/09/08 10:35am

yotonah

PFGRPG quests

I'm gonna star posting all my quests here. other people feel free to post yours as well. ill do one or two a day, i guess.

heres the thingy.

NAME OF PERSON GIVING THE QUEST
WHAT THEY SAY
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
REWARD

Tutorial Man
-Tells you how to play-
Learn to play
"Beginner's Staff"
(obviously i cant do it properly because i dont know myself how to play)

Blacksmith

Whats that? you want me to make you a weapon? I'de love to but... I can't get any of the ore i need because of all the wolves outside the village. Tell you what. If you get me some ore, I'll gladly make you a free weapon out of it!

Get 5 ore

Blacksmith's Blade

Last edited by yotonah (29/09/08 6:17am)

#2 28/09/08 10:34pm

jfig111
Addict

Re: PFGRPG quests

Name: Moovlin
What they say:

Hey! You look like you're on an adventure. I am as well, but I got lost. Hey, while you're here, do you want to do me and yourself a favour? I think we both need to strengthen up a bit, so let's have a duel! If I win, I get 30 coins, if you win, I'll give you the Iron Katana, which gives you +2 attack points, +3 magic points. So, you up for the challenge?

(Y/N)

What they do: Just have a turn based fight, Moovlin uses either his sword or planetary system attack, you have 100 hp, he has 120hp, you can use your current weapon or magic on him, but if you use magic repeatedly, his attack gets stronger.

Reward: Beat him, and you get the Iron Katana, lose and you lose 30 coins, or all the coins you have if you don't have that much.

Games I support:
Super ShyGuy Universe, Loco Roco Bounce, Zuriki's Traveller, Teleport.

#3 29/09/08 6:15am

yotonah

great!

#4 29/09/08 10:37pm

Breakeraj
Addict

Name: Breakeraj
What they say:
There has been an evil (monster name here) attacking the nearby village.I need you to go out and kill him before he reaches this village and tries to terrorize this village.If you succeed, I will give you 100 coins.Think you could do it?

What you have to do:Find the monster attacking the village.Once you get to it, talk to it.Then a turn based battle starts.The player gets 100hp and the monster gets 150.

Reward: If you beat him you get 100 coins, if you lose you lose all your coins.

Additional details:Maybe we could have the monster attacking a different place every time, so everyone wouldn't automatically know where he is. The monster should attack a big village so it would make the quest harder.

=p

#5 30/09/08 12:30am

tenjimaru

i dont want to be rude but can we please stop posting quests until we have atleast a working engine...
we dont even know if the psp will handle all the things that are being suggested =/

[i]cookie Tenebra Crystallis.. Released!
Portable Fishing 2012 Released!
Find Them In The 'Flash Games' Section of The Forums[/i]

#6 30/09/08 12:50am

Breakeraj
Addict

tenjimaru wrote:

i dont want to be rude but can we please stop posting quests until we have atleast a working engine...
we dont even know if the psp will handle all the things that are being suggested =/

Thats true...
Maybe each map could be in a seperate SWF?

#7 30/09/08 2:20am

tenjimaru

yeah, so please wait until you see how the game is played (overview game play)
i promised it for today, but i was doing other stuff, so MAYBE tomorrow...

[i]cookie Tenebra Crystallis.. Released!
Portable Fishing 2012 Released!
Find Them In The 'Flash Games' Section of The Forums[/i]

Board footer