Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 11/02/07 5:18pm

tyzzan

rough idea

maybe there coulds be a game where you had to complete a challenge each level such as getting a key to open a door to the next level.......or a level like a key is stuck behind sumthing and u have to push the lever to be able to get through to the key then u have to open the door with it

Last edited by tyzzan (11/02/07 5:21pm)

#2 13/03/07 4:17pm

tallphil
Banned
Website

Re: rough idea

yeah - a platform game in other words? Jake is working on an engine to create platform games with as we speak, expect to see an explosion of such games once he's done big_smile

PSP Flash Gaming creator

#3 13/03/07 4:21pm

rollinroll

tallphil wrote:

yeah - a platform game in other words? Jake is working on an engine to create platform games with as we speak, expect to see an explosion of such games once he's done big_smile

Cool, will other people be enable to create games on that engine?

#4 13/03/07 5:33pm

Jake
Administrator

I intend to allow others to create games using it yes. It has gone through many stages but I think the levels and all of their code and graphics will be in a separate swf loaded by the engine. This means that more advanced users could make complete games and not so advanced users would be able to make custom levels. I will hopefully be able to work on this over easter.

moose

Board footer