Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 29/03/08 3:09am

Kaitsu

Flash Games With Plug-Ins Help

I need help with a playing a flash game that itself has a plug-in. In specific it's a game with many selectable characters. Though, each character is its own .swf file, and that game has to access the characters files to play them. So, my problem, the title screen works great, but after selecting the characters the "Chara Load" screen appears and the characters never load. Can anyone help? Even if not, thanks for at least reading.

Also, if there is already a thread about this, I didn't check so sorry. In this case please direct me to it if you would.

#2 29/03/08 8:12am

rollinroll

Re: Flash Games With Plug-Ins Help

You need all the swf files and put them in the same folder...

#3 29/03/08 4:56pm

JaXeRiR
Elite Moderator
Website

Kaitsu wrote:

I need help with a playing a flash game that itself has a plug-in. In specific it's a game with many selectable characters. Though, each character is its own .swf file, and that game has to access the characters files to play them. So, my problem, the title screen works great, but after selecting the characters the "Chara Load" screen appears and the characters never load. Can anyone help? Even if not, thanks for at least reading.

Also, if there is already a thread about this, I didn't check so sorry. In this case please direct me to it if you would.

Do you have the link for that file so I could examine it? If so, thanks.

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/JaX3RiR][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/JaX3RiR.png[/img][/url]

#4 29/03/08 5:04pm

Kaitsu

JaXeRiR wrote:

Kaitsu wrote:

Do you have the link for that file so I could examine it? If so, thanks.

I have it downloaded, so I would need to send it to you.

rollinroll: That was the very first thing I did, as that's how it is on my PC and it worked that way. But it didn't on the PSP.

#5 29/03/08 5:40pm

69corvette
That one guy.

#1 if your game is not flash player 6 r65 or lower it wont work period.

#2 PSP does not support external swf loading.

so ya we all know it sucks...

[img]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8990/smallersigcopylb1.jpg[/img]

#6 30/03/08 8:01pm

Kaitsu

69corvette wrote:

#1 if your game is not flash player 6 r65 or lower it wont work period.

#2 PSP does not support external swf loading.

so ya we all know it sucks...

Oh, that fixes both of my problems, thanks.

Board footer