Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 10/12/07 6:36am

rollinroll

OMG i installed 3.71 M33

OMG I got the battery to work and successfully installed 3.71 M33!!!
But how do you acess recovery menu on this firmware?

#2 10/12/07 1:56pm

JaXeRiR
Elite Moderator
Website

Re: OMG i installed 3.71 M33

Wow dude!!! That's awesome! Back at the homebrew world!!! Congratulations! And you access the recovery by holding the R button while starting your PSP, but be sure that it is completely shut down.

And the Recovery Menu also works while on the XMB, press Select and it will bring up a reduced Recovery Menu.

But anyways, how did you get the battery working? Or did you get it replaced after all?

And was the downgrade an easy job?

Wow this is so awesome... Now I can finally talk about homebrew with you too big_smile

Last edited by JaXeRiR (10/12/07 1:56pm)

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/JaX3RiR][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/JaX3RiR.png[/img][/url]

#3 10/12/07 1:58pm

rollinroll

Re: OMG i installed 3.71 M33

JaXeRiR wrote:

Wow dude!!! That's awesome! Back at the homebrew world!!! Congratulations! And you access the recovery by holding the R button while starting your PSP, but be sure that it is completely shut down.

And the Recovery Menu also works while on the XMB, press Select and it will bring up a reduced Recovery Menu.

But anyways, how did you get the battery working? Or did you get it replaced after all?

And was the downgrade an easy job?

Wow this is so awesome... Now I can finally talk about homebrew with you too big_smile

The recovery mode dosen't work sad
I talked on qj forums about it and thay said i should reinstall.
I'll do it later. But anyways i will not be modding the xmb so i don't know if i need recovery menu...
And to get the batttery to work i charged the battery while the psp was shut down.

Board footer