Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 05/09/09 1:28am

thomasracer56

need help with GIMP

i need to change gimp files to jpeg for avatar. please tell me how to change gimp file to jpeg so i can use it as an avatar *SMILES*(WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE HELP)

I am the go kart racer!!!!!! * *                                                              o                                    finished   car thumbsup  watch me race live @ www.superkartsusa.com/live

#2 05/09/09 10:14pm

g0ofygoober
Hardcore Member
Website

Re: need help with GIMP

well i haven't used gimp in a while but if i remember right just open up the file and then in gimp go to "save as" and then somewhere there there are a load of options about the format you want to save as. sorry i cant help more i don't have gimp installed any more so i cant tell you exactly what to do.

#3 06/09/09 4:44am

Alpha009
Edge

Did you google anything related to your post?

#4 06/09/09 3:20pm

thomasracer56

actually no I didn't

I am the go kart racer!!!!!! * *                                                              o                                    finished   car thumbsup  watch me race live @ www.superkartsusa.com/live

#5 08/09/09 7:09am

Alpha009
Edge

Than do it and stop double posting.

#6 09/09/09 4:04am

thomasracer56

wait first of all i didn't post this twice so something might be wrong with this and my step-brother is helping me with it right now.

ps.just deleted second post

p.s.(AGAIN)project failed. oh well, www.anyting.aimoo.com has preset avatars. (please register, it's alpha's and it's great, but do it from computer).

Last edited by thomasracer56 (23/09/09 4:29am)

Board footer