Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 03/09/09 11:42am

shinsukeito
The Explorer
From: Bloody Australia.
Registered: 23/09/08
Posts: 605

OMGWUTLOL?

Well, yeah. I have a new update for my game.

I have been working on this project for 10 minutes each day, for ages.

There are major updates in this new update (Most of which aren't significant):

-No more moving clouds. Less lag!
-Moving pixelshroom.
-Less pixelshroom health.
-Health bar, MP bar, waiting bar, AI battle.
-Out of battle health and MP improved.
-More maps.
-One cutscene.
-An NPC
-Higher jump to dodge the pixelshroom.

Yeah, I think I covered it all...

So, here it is!

HTML: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1140693/Side … pdate.html

SWF: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1140693/Side … Update.swf

Have fun, and please leave some feedback.


[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1140693/sig.png[/img]

Offline

 

#2 03/09/09 4:50pm

PSP1221
Regular Member
Registered: 29/03/08
Posts: 55
Website

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

Wow! It's looking really good. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Offline

 

#3 03/09/09 6:01pm

tenjimaru
Moderator
From: SD-CA
Registered: 30/03/08
Posts: 679

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

i like it alot good work!


[i]cookie Tenebra Crystallis.. Released!
Portable Fishing 2012 Released!
Find Them In The 'Flash Games' Section of The Forums[/i]

Offline

 

#4 03/09/09 10:48pm

keylinman
Moderator
Registered: 22/03/09
Posts: 328

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

lookin good. u shood put a rock on the part wher ur supposed 2 go in the cave. if u dont go in the cave an keep tryn 2 walk the trail, the character will jus disappear


[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/keylinman][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/aero/keylinman.png[/img][/url]

Offline

 

#5 04/09/09 9:25am

shinsukeito
The Explorer
From: Bloody Australia.
Registered: 23/09/08
Posts: 605

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

keylinman wrote:

lookin good. u shood put a rock on the part wher ur supposed 2 go in the cave. if u dont go in the cave an keep tryn 2 walk the trail, the character will jus disappear

Ah, thanks. Fixed it.

It's actually a tent...     ahem.

tenjimaru wrote:

i like it alot good work!

Lol, thanks. I think it's more like "good job doing something". Lol.

PSP1221 wrote:

Wow! It's looking really good. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Haha, thanks.
I guess you'll have to wait a (very long) while for the finished product.


[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1140693/sig.png[/img]

Offline

 

#6 04/09/09 12:50pm

lilmb
Serious Addict
From: Latvia
Registered: 22/06/08
Posts: 305

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

Ok, here goes my critic tongue
Note I played only PC version.

The beginning (menu) is simple but really nice.
Graphics are simple too, but some how... beautiful. I like the animation style - fun and professional.
Controls - the same as all games. Nothing to add, nothing to cut off.
Music - funny. But it sometimes may feel annoying and bad for your ears. Well, what can you do with PSP's small amount of memory. hmm
Battle system - I haven't seen something like that. The "Wait" loading bar isn't annoying at all. And the feature to scroll through options, is smooth and nice!
And I like the -Title Here- at the beginning. big_smile Not because its a fun "title", but because many (really many) people always think title first, and I don't like it. It seems that you (Shinsukeito) doesn't matter the title. And that is good! wink That was just a side note, but anyways - for, i don't know how to call it: beta or demo, it is really good!
Hope you will finish this game! wink

Offline

 

#7 04/09/09 11:36pm

shinsukeito
The Explorer
From: Bloody Australia.
Registered: 23/09/08
Posts: 605

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

lilmb wrote:

Ok, here goes my critic tongue
Note I played only PC version.

Ok, Well he goes my reply...

lilmb wrote:

The beginning (menu) is simple but really nice.

Well, it was originally going to be just the title and the "Press X", but I decided i had to squash the instructions in there aswell.

lilmb wrote:

Graphics are simple too, but some how... beautiful. I like the animation style - fun and professional.

Awww, thanks!

lilmb wrote:

Controls - the same as all games. Nothing to add, nothing to cut off.

Yeah, it's pretty basic.

lilmb wrote:

Music - funny. But it sometimes may feel annoying and bad for your ears. Well, what can you do with PSP's small amount of memory. hmm

Ahh, sorry. Maybe I should start working on the music.

lilmb wrote:

Battle system - I haven't seen something like that. The "Wait" loading bar isn't annoying at all. And the feature to scroll through options, is smooth and nice!

Lol, I didn't know how to make the enemy attack at first, so I made the wait bar.

lilmb wrote:

And I like the -Title Here- at the beginning. big_smile Not because its a fun "title", but because many (really many) people always think title first, and I don't like it. It seems that you (Shinsukeito) doesn't matter the title. And that is good! wink That was just a side note, but anyways - for, i don't know how to call it: beta or demo, it is really good!

Wow, it seems like you really go in depth with your reviews. Thank you so much!

lilmb wrote:

Hope you will finish this game! wink

Me too.


[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1140693/sig.png[/img]

Offline

 

#8 05/09/09 3:49am

Alpha009
Edge
From: new york
Registered: 03/02/08
Posts: 1117

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

OMG nice!!!!!!

Offline

 

#9 05/09/09 5:24am

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
From: Wyoming, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Registered: 02/07/08
Posts: 1337
Website

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

AMAZORING!! haha i just cant get enough of your style.


[b]OBEY[/b]


MINECRAFT. Hit me up if you wanna play [:

Offline

 

#10 05/09/09 6:05am

shinsukeito
The Explorer
From: Bloody Australia.
Registered: 23/09/08
Posts: 605

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

Alpha009 wrote:

OMG nice!!!!!!

Well, all I can actually say is thanks!

joker wrote:

AMAZORING!! haha i just cant get enough of your style.

Thanks, I try my best to keep quality and smoothness.


[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1140693/sig.png[/img]

Offline

 

#11 06/09/09 4:48am

Alpha009
Edge
From: new york
Registered: 03/02/08
Posts: 1117

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

you should put a song from golden sun in your project cause golden sun is cool!

Offline

 

#12 06/09/09 8:44am

shinsukeito
The Explorer
From: Bloody Australia.
Registered: 23/09/08
Posts: 605

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

Alpha009 wrote:

you should put a song from golden sun in your project cause golden sun is cool!

Well, I prefer to make my own songs but I have played Golden Sun, AND IT'S ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVARRR!!!!1!111one

...so maybe.


[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1140693/sig.png[/img]

Offline

 

#13 06/09/09 3:41pm

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
From: Wyoming, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Registered: 02/07/08
Posts: 1337
Website

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

Could you make me a sig with the guy ynju use in this game running back and forth from one side to the other, and have it say ShinsukeIto Fan???? that would pwn!!


[b]OBEY[/b]


MINECRAFT. Hit me up if you wanna play [:

Offline

 

#14 08/09/09 7:06am

Alpha009
Edge
From: new york
Registered: 03/02/08
Posts: 1117

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

What???

Offline

 

#15 09/09/09 1:56am

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
From: Wyoming, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Registered: 02/07/08
Posts: 1337
Website

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

I requested Shin to make a bad ass sig.


[b]OBEY[/b]


MINECRAFT. Hit me up if you wanna play [:

Offline

 

#16 09/09/09 4:55am

shinsukeito
The Explorer
From: Bloody Australia.
Registered: 23/09/08
Posts: 605

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

joker wrote:

Could you make me a sig with the guy ynju use in this game running back and forth from one side to the other, and have it say ShinsukeIto Fan???? that would pwn!!

Y, Y, You delayed my progress on the game!!!

Anyway, here it is. lol.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1140693/Shin … FanSig.gif

Yeah, the quality is pretty bad.

Remember to save it because I might delete it soon.

Last edited by shinsukeito (09/09/09 4:56am)


[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1140693/sig.png[/img]

Offline

 

#17 10/09/09 2:30am

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
From: Wyoming, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Registered: 02/07/08
Posts: 1337
Website

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

That just made my life!! but uh wait.. its a still image? or is it like brokennn?


[b]OBEY[/b]


MINECRAFT. Hit me up if you wanna play [:

Offline

 

#18 10/09/09 5:51am

shinsukeito
The Explorer
From: Bloody Australia.
Registered: 23/09/08
Posts: 605

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

joker wrote:

That just made my life!! but uh wait.. its a still image? or is it like brokennn?

What? It works perfectly on my pc...


[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1140693/sig.png[/img]

Offline

 

#19 11/09/09 1:13am

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
From: Wyoming, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Registered: 02/07/08
Posts: 1337
Website

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

hmmm.. i wonder.. oh i had animations disabled!! ahahaha!!


[b]OBEY[/b]


MINECRAFT. Hit me up if you wanna play [:

Offline

 

#20 11/09/09 6:35am

shinsukeito
The Explorer
From: Bloody Australia.
Registered: 23/09/08
Posts: 605

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

joker wrote:

hmmm.. i wonder.. oh i had animations disabled!! ahahaha!!

Awesome, you see it?


[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1140693/sig.png[/img]

Offline

 

#21 11/09/09 9:17pm

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
From: Wyoming, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Registered: 02/07/08
Posts: 1337
Website

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

Ya dude its so fricken dope dude... oh man its epic


[b]OBEY[/b]


MINECRAFT. Hit me up if you wanna play [:

Offline

 

#22 11/09/09 11:13pm

Alpha009
Edge
From: new york
Registered: 03/02/08
Posts: 1117

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

The topic name is corny.......

Offline

 

#23 21/09/09 3:17am

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
From: Wyoming, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Registered: 02/07/08
Posts: 1337
Website

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

your face is corney. lol any updates to the game?


[b]OBEY[/b]


MINECRAFT. Hit me up if you wanna play [:

Offline

 

#24 21/09/09 11:35pm

shinsukeito
The Explorer
From: Bloody Australia.
Registered: 23/09/08
Posts: 605

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

Yeah... No.

Soon, though. Patience.


[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1140693/sig.png[/img]

Offline

 

#25 26/09/09 11:50pm

joker
Lord o' Pancakes
From: Wyoming, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Registered: 02/07/08
Posts: 1337
Website

Re: OMGWUTLOL?

Patience is a virtue... But impatience is my specialty. big_smile


[b]OBEY[/b]


MINECRAFT. Hit me up if you wanna play [:

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson