Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 10/08/06 8:58pm

Jake
Administrator

Balance and Game Loader

I am working on a new game at the moment which has the code name balance. It will be due in a few weeks once it has been fully beta tested. Also you may have read about an operating style thing that is being worked on, this is a complex user custamisable game loader and PSP internet tool. This needs some more work but I have developed a game loader that can make loading flash games from your PSP a little easier. I hope to have this released within the next few days.

moose

#2 30/08/06 3:18pm

soulofdarkness

Re: Balance and Game Loader

So, is it finished yet?

I bite!
surprise

#3 30/08/06 3:58pm

tallphil
Banned
Website

Jake's actually gone home for a week or so, where he has no web connection, and i've got a backlog of other site design work to get through. As a result we're having a brief rest with PSP Flash Gaming. The balance game is looking promising though - at a guess that should be up in about 2 or 3 weeks from now. As for the operating system thing, i need to clean up and re-write some of the site code and work with jake on the flash a little more to make it ready for release.
Maybe not "the next few days" as Jake said, but next few weeks definitely smile
We'll let you know how we're getting on...

PSP Flash Gaming creator

#4 15/06/07 11:16pm

master498
Mod.

its ben a long time.  are you still going to do this or did you already? confused

Board footer