Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 19/12/08 4:18am

frozenfenixx

Hey all

Hi, my name is Justin. I'm 18 years old, live in Florida, and am a senior in highschool. I just got my psp and thought nothing of it until now. Now, as I'm sure most of you are as well, I am crazily addicted to it.
Me and my girlfriend of a year, very serious relationship, and I have been having alot of issues lately, well more like shes been having the issues and I've been there for her all the while being shitted on. Very very long story and if I didnt tell you all of it you'd never understand, so I'll save you the drama. So lately, although I refuse to admit to anyone and more so hide it, I've been very stressed and overly depressed. But figuring this out, and playing on it has been a great stress reliever and helps me keep my mind off of the situation.
I've pretty much been a gamer all of my life. was biggest on blizzard games, all started with diablo I.
Feel free to send me a message or what not, I'd love to chat. Love to meet new people. Will probably be spending a decent amount of time on here.

#2 19/12/08 7:18am

MadSkeetElite
Hardcore Member
Website

Re: Hey all

Coolioso to see a new face! Hope you don't leave after a while like others have. I'm a freshman in highschool. Xmas Break begins tomorrow! Well hope you find this forum as cool as I do and welcome!

Steam: ZachCool900
XFire: madskeetelite
Free Radical (Timesplitters series, Haze) has shut down... sad
http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=567358

#3 19/12/08 2:54pm

frozenfenixx

thanks! And I'm pretty sure I'll be here a while, so no worries there! And definitely an awesome forum, major props to the creators!

#4 19/12/08 11:17pm

Scruffy15
Anti-Christ

hey! welcome to the forums big_smile

I'm Infinite.

Board footer