Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 21/10/08 3:11pm

FHM

FHM Flash Game Awards 09

Hi All,

I’ve had permission from the Admin to post here on behalf of FHM, trying to make sure everyone is aware of the FHM Web Games Awards and how everyone can take part…

The FHM web awards are about recognising great development and developers, celebrating their efforts, and just saying thanks for providing people everywhere with a distraction from their working day.

The great thing is, you don’t have to be a developer to take part, if you are completed addicted to a game, but didn’t create it, you can still submit it and if it wins, you will receive £200!

However, if you’re a budding developer, you can submit a game that you’ve created -
The winning developer will then receive everlasting glory and bragging rights as well as a nice £3000 to spend on… well… anything really…

As the outcome is decided by users’ votes, anyone who submits a game will be given a set of widgets to help promote their game on their own sites, as well as an FHM Web Games Awards '09 badge to put on the game.

You can find more info (terms etc) here - http://www.fhm.com/site/webarcade/landing.aspx#2 as well as details on how to enter.

I’ll be checking back as often as I can – So feel free to ask me any questions and I’ll be happy to answer.

#2 21/10/08 3:28pm

yotonah

Re: FHM Flash Game Awards 09

can teams post games? because it would be great if we got together a great big psp flash gaming team and made the greatest psp flash game ever.

Last edited by yotonah (21/10/08 3:31pm)

#3 21/10/08 5:27pm

tenjimaru

What about people in the U.S. like me, can we still enter?

[i]cookie Tenebra Crystallis.. Released!
Portable Fishing 2012 Released!
Find Them In The 'Flash Games' Section of The Forums[/i]

#4 21/10/08 5:32pm

davros13
Serious Addict
Website

I dont see why not...
Sounds awsome!!

[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/5vd3cy.png[/img]

#5 24/10/08 8:28pm

_red___xiii_

Sounds good.

#6 25/10/08 12:46am

DarthFALCO
Website

I don't think anyone outside the UK can enter.  If you read their rules it states that the competition is bound by their website terms and conditions.  In their terms and conditions, under 3. Competition Rules, it says that entrants must be over 18 and be resident in the UK.

#7 25/10/08 2:37am

tenjimaru

yeah, i just read them yesterday, it sucks, well have fun residents in the UK big_smile

[i]cookie Tenebra Crystallis.. Released!
Portable Fishing 2012 Released!
Find Them In The 'Flash Games' Section of The Forums[/i]

Board footer