Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 05/08/08 4:36am

69corvette
That one guy.

Im back...

Ok, so I have been gone for a week or more I think (I think like 2 actually)

My laptop had an extremely devastating disaster.

First off my powercord got frayed and then some time later shorted out my laptop, which caused it to do some funny (devastating!!) things which included shocking me and ultimately killing my hdd, and damaging (but not destroying) my RAM.

The hdd itself was usable by linux but not detectable or bootable by bios or windows sad.  I managed to get winXP to boot up, but most of my files were corrupt sad.  AND the atupid ass HP recovery partition would not do it's damned job!!!  I have just now got my wlan working, but windows has no idea what to do with my flash files (it asks what program to use, but doesn't open it when you select flash).  Most of Windows is working now...

Now the ram...
Somehow only about half of my 512mb ram (pittiful I know...512 wow)  is usable. I have no idea what the hell windows is doing to only see half but I have 2gigs on order smile. (my new ram is coming tommorow!...hopefully)

As you could imagine im pretty frustrated, but relieved that I can use internet now smile.

This couldn't have come at a worse time since my planned release of the major game i've been working on was this week...

So yeah im back...

btw NEWEGG ROCKS (always the best prices!).

btw again...I've been passing time playing Rise of Nations on another computer and it's pretty fun...You guys should try it...

edit ...that was "Rise" of Nations not Age of Nations.

[img]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8990/smallersigcopylb1.jpg[/img]

#2 05/08/08 7:14am

Alpha009
Edge

Re: Im back...

I THOUGHT YOU FIGHTING DORA.

#3 05/08/08 2:56pm

yotonah

Re: Im back...

I THOUGHT YOU ATE DORA DELTA!?

Board footer